Thank you for your interest in accessing the Kognito Virtual Avatar Training Modules. If you have questions or need support with access please email us at TribalYouth@TLPI.org. Requesters seeking to view the At-Risk for High School Educators module should email the Tribal Youth Resource Center at TribalYouth@TLPI.org and note "Request to the At-Risk for High School Educators Training module" in the subject line of your email.
How to access simulations
- Use the form below to create an account.
- You can pic which simulation you want to play by typing its enrollment key.
- Then, press LAUNCH to play the simulation.
- Please contact the Tribal Youth Resource Center TribalYouth@TLPI.org for access instructions for At Risk for High School Educators.
Please follow your browser's instructions to allow pop-ups if they are blocked.
Trauma-Informed Policing with Tribal Youth
Law enforcement professionals learn how to lead positive police-youth interactions.
- Becoming Trauma-Informed
- Building Rapport and Modelling Respect
- Empowering Positive Decisions
Enrollment Key: tribalyth
*At-Risk for High School Educators
Educators learn about mental health and suicide prevention.
- Disruptive Behavior
- Thoughts of Suicide
* For access and information related to the At-Risk for High School Educators please contact the Tribal Youth Resource Center at TribalYouth@TLPI.org
High school students learn how to recognize signs of psychological distress and how to motivate their friends to seek help.
- Effective and ineffective tactics for approaching friends about sensitive topics
Enrollment Key: tlpistudent